Friday, May 15, 2009

Parks and Recreation...

I'm not sure if anyone else is watching this show, but it's actually starting to grow on me.

It comes on Thursday nights before The Office, and one of the characters is definitely "a person of interest" to me.

Andy, seen having his cast removed, broke both of his legs when he fell into a "pit" next to his apartment complex.

Throughout the previous episodes, we've seen Andy sitting on the couch being served by his girlfriend. The difference between Andy and I is that he enjoys being served and decided to keep his cast on longer just for the service. Ha!

We've also seen him trying to adjust to the casts and dealing with various things - like scratching! Believe me... having something to jam down into that cast is a huge relief!

Last night's episode dealt with him getting the casts removed. I took a screenshot of all of the crap that had fallen into the cast - "Hey, my iPod!" - because it cracked me up so much.

I'm pretty sure nothing is in mine, but we'll know for sure on Monday when the brace is removed and the Ace bandage is unwrapped. Unfortunately, this isn't the big "removal." It will be put back on before I leave the doctor's office.

Let's just hope it's not as smelly as Andy's cast! ha!

By the way, one of my favorite things to do these days is to catch up on shows by going to Hulu.com. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend you check it out. You can watch virtually any show for free. Just use the Search field to find a show and you're in business!

It's especially helpful if you missed a show and forgot to record it... just go here the day after and you can watch it on your computer.

1 comment:

  1. Love that show! Amy Poehler is hilarious and the writing has been great lately - lots of laughs and a perfect lead-in to the Office.

    ReplyDelete