Thursday, May 14, 2009

Apologies to my Prudential Friends...

I was informed today that my Prudential friends and colleagues are no longer able to view my blog while at work.

Apparently, something went into the internet filter at work to prevent people from seeing blogs. That's a bummer... there are so many good blogs out there to be viewed.

Plus, this was a tool for me to communicate with everyone to let them know how I'm doing. I've had an incredible response from people regarding my health, and most of the information has been relayed through this blog.

Today my boss called to let me know that he is bummed that he can't read "the latest and greatest" info on the life and times of Gimpy. He first heard from Joe, a co-worker in Atlanta, that the blog was blocked... and I've heard from Kevin, who told me that a lot of sites are now blocked.

Honestly, this blog's hit-rate has grown incredibly since the accident. For the 4 months that I ran and blogged, I had about 600 visits. In the 3 weeks since accident, I've had over 600 additional hits!

Well, hopefully people will check it out from their personal computers. I'll continue to try and keep everyone updated with every gruesome detail... ha!

Next Monday is a big day - I get the stitches out and there will be new X-Rays. So, if you want to see the change from this one (link), make sure you come back early next week for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment