Monday, April 20, 2009

Want to Watch Me Run on Sunday???

If you're interested in seeing me run this upcoming Sunday, you're more than welcome to witness this event at the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon.

However, I know that most of you have better things to do on a Sunday morning... especially between the hours of 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM!

But, if you're interested in "seeing" me run without all of the hassle, you can sign up to receive my updates via text message or email. Ah, the beauty of technology...

I'll be running with a chip attached to my shoe. This will register as I run across certain timing mats located at key checkpoints throughout the race. Most likely, I'll run across at least 3.

When I do this, a message will be sent to anyone that is tracking me via phone or email. One thing to know ahead of time: The time is "sort of" accurate, but not completely. It may take us a while to actually get to the Start Line... When Chicago started, it took me about 10 minutes to walk up to the starting line.

Anyway, if you're interested, just go to this link and you can set it all up:

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment