Monday, June 28, 2010

You Need to Read This...

My friend Brent, who lives in Austin, sent me this story.

All I can say is you're going to be stunned when you read it.

First of all, a picture doesn't tell the whole story. I always say that if you look at a person, you never know what they've been through unless you've walked in their shoes.

Well, you're all reading my blog because you're interested in my story... whether it's the pre or post accident information (of course, now all post), you're here because you care and you're rooting me on.

This guy... my gosh... I'm telling you that if you ever thought I (or anyone else) had a difficult story, you won't believe this one.

The article is about a guy named Matt... I'll let you read it to get the full picture. But this is very telling... even to me:

“If you absorb something like this and you learn from it, you realize you’ve gained as much as you’ve lost. I thought I was a little happier then, but maybe that really wasn’t happiness like it is now,” says Matt.

Before you read it, know this: Brent works with Matt. I told Brent I was very thankful he sent this to me... it helps in so many ways and on so many levels.

Enjoy: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment