Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One Sore Knee...

Ever since the Cowboys' game, life has gotten quite a bit "limpy" around here...

Maybe I overdid it a tad...

I knew it was pretty sore when I woke up Sunday morning. I decided not to do that much, so I rested it by doing a lot of "couch" patrol.

However, Monday I headed into work. As soon as I started walking, I knew it was going to be a rough stride.

By Monday afternoon, someone commented that it looked like I was limping. I was overcompensating with my good leg I guess...

Yesterday was the third day since the game... and I was in a full limp. And in the midst of all of that pain, two different people asked me about the leg and, "Have you started running yet?"

This morning, I immediately was limping just getting out of bed...

Uugh... this is just one long freakin' process...

Working from home today... maybe being off of it will help.

It just feels like the knee is on fire. I think what I'm experiencing is the impact of losing the protective cartilage around that joint.

So no plans to start running just yet. Just focusing on walking... one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment